Stuffed Tomatoes – Tadam mimli
firm, round, ripe tomatoes
one tin medium size tuna in brine
fresh herbs. Preferably you should use basil and other herbs to your liking.
hard boiled egg
- Wash the tomatoes. Using a very sharp knife, cut the top off each tomato. With a teaspoon scoop out the centre of each tomato
- Finely chop the hard boiled egg and put in a mixing bowl. It is very important that it will be finely chopped. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Add to the hard boiled egg. Mix well.
- Add some mayonnaise, the drained tuna and seasoning. Mix well.
- Fill the tomatoes with this mixture and decorate with green chilli.
- Serve cold either as a first dish or else accompanied with some green salad.