Terms & Conditions
The information contained on this website is provided by Klabb tat-Tisjir in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
Klabb tat-Tisjir does not warrant that the website or any products or services shown on the website will be available or will meet a customer's requirements.
Neither Klabb tat-Tisjir nor employees of Klabb tat-Tisjir make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. By accessing this website you agree that neither Klabb tat-Tisjir nor any of its employees will be liable for any errors or omissions in the information contained on this website.
When you order products from this website, you accept all responsibility for selecting a product that is suitable for your purposes.
Terms & Conditions
By placing an order through tisjir.com you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Each customer is responsible for the email address and password he or she supplies on registering with tisjir.com. Each session and transaction carried out through your email and password will be construed as your responsibility. Therefore, keep your password safe and do not divulge it to anyone.
- Ensure that the personal details and information you register with tisjir.com are accurate.
- Inform tisjir.com of any changes in your personal details, such as address, billing details and delivery details. You can directly change these details yourself by logging into your account and saving the necessary amendments.
- While tisjir.com does its utmost to have an accurate and updated website, instances might occur where items in stock are double ordered. In such cases the order that came in first will be given the book while the second order placed will be given a refund if the book is out of stock and has already been paid for online.
- Where for some reason tisjir.com cannot correctly fulfill an order, the customer will be informed and refunded for cancelled pre-paid orders.
- While tisjir.com takes care to give you a faithful image of the cover of the titles it has in stock, there are instances where the covers delivered will not match the cover reproduced online.
- Tisjir.com carries stock of both old and new books and as such customers are required to ensure that they check out the condition of the item they are buying before placing through our safe online gateway or through PayPal. Payment can also be settled by sending a cheque to Klabb tat-Tisjir, Suite 175 Hotel Gorgianis, Triq Santu Wistin, St. Julians.
- Tisjir.com gathers the personal details of clients so that orders can be processed and delivered. We keep the details safe and do not divulge them to third parties.
- Tisjir.com will not store your credit card details. They are encrypted and processed by our payment gateway (Endevour) and are transfered over a safe and secure server.
Deliveries and Postage
- Orders placed will be processed as soon as possible. Postage will be made as early as possible. It will usually take about 10 working days.
- We only post to Malta and Gozo
- The orders will be delivered in the condition specified on the website.
- Items can be exchanged as long as they are returned to us in the original condition in which they were delivered.
- Returns can be affected up to 14 days from order delivery.
The utilization of tisjir.com together with the placing of orders, processing and delivery are made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your statutory rights under the Maltese Law.